Products by Car
This extremely versatile plug and play amplifier will set your speakers free from the constraints of vehicle manufacturers sound curves. 8-channels and Bit technology in a very compact case.
Following a lengthy and comprehensive development programme, the Audison AP8.9 Bit amplifier offers fabulous sound enhancement for multi-speaker amplified factory car audio systems. Research revealed that many car speakers are not driven with enough power to offer the control required for a car speaker system. Furthermore, distortion rapidly increases to unpleasant levels when the volume is turned up. The clean signal handling of the eight class D channels and the incredible signal processing power overcomes many of the stock issues.
Full DA - Full Digital Audio
Pure digital signal transfer with a resolution up to 24 bit / 48 kHz.
Auto tuning by Audison bit Tune and communication with bit Drive portal.
DE-EQ - De Equalization
De-equalization function to “flatten” any equalization applied by default by OEM sources.
USS technology allows AP 8.9 bit to work with head-units featuring the “speaker load detection” circuit
- Voltage: 7.5 ÷ 15 VDC
- Idling current: 1.5 A
- Switched off: <0.04 mA
- Consumption @ 14.4 VDC 2Ω Max Musical Power (without CPL): 30 A
- Remote IN 7 ÷ 15 VDC (1 mA)
- Remote OUT 11 ÷ 15 VDC (200 mA)
- Fuse 30 A
- ART (Automatic Remote Turn on/off) Speakers to input - selectable
- AST (Automatic Signal Turn on/off) Pre-In to input - selectable
- CPL (Continuous Power Limiting) Max continuous power - selectable
- Distortion - THD (1kHz @ 4Ω, 90% Power): 0.05 %
- Bandwidth (-3 dB, 2 V RMS, 4Ω): 10 ÷ 22k Hz
- S/N ratio @ A weighted, 1V, Max Power: 95 dBA
- Damping factor @ 1 kHz, 2 V RMS, 4Ω): >70
- Input sensitivity: 2 ÷ 15 V RMS
- Input impedance: 15k Ω
- LOAD IMPEDANCE (MIN):
- 8 Ch: 2Ω
- 4 Ch - Bridge (1-2) (3-4) (5-6) (7-8): 4Ω
- OUTPUT POWER (RMS) @ 12.0 ÷ 14.4 VDC, 1% THD:
- 8 Ch @ 4Ω: 35 W x 8
- 8 Ch @ 2Ω: 65 W x 8
- 4 Ch - (Bridge 1/2; 3/4; 5/6; 7/8) @ 4Ω: 130 W x 4
- OUTPUT POWER (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC, 10% THD:
- 8 Ch @ 4Ω: 45 W x 8
- 8 Ch @ 2Ω: 85 W x 8
- 4 Ch - (Bridge 1/2; 3/4; 5/6; 7/8) @ 4Ω: 170 W x 4
- Output power @ 4Ω, ⩽1% THD+N, 14.4 V: 35 W x 8 Ch
- SN ratio (ref. 1 W output): 85 dB A
- Sub Out (RCA Pre-Out) 0÷4V RMS Max
- Input Stage:
- Config 1 Hi / Lo level FL-FR-RL-RR + N.2 customizable
- Config 2 Hi / Lo level FL-FR-RL-RR + Stereo Aux In (DRC select.)
- Optical IN (max 96 kHz/24 bit) S/P-DIF PCM 96 kHz/24 bit max
DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSOR
- (32 bit Cirrus Logic; Clock speed: 147 MHz)
- Crossover: Full / Hi Pass / Lo Pass / Band Pass
- Crossover type and slope:
- Linkwitz @ 12/24 dB - Butterworth @ 6/12/18/24 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 68 steps @ 20 ÷ 20k Hz
- Phase inversion: 0° / 180°
- Analogic Inputs Equalizer: Automatic De-Equalizzation
- Outputs Equalizer
- N.9 Parametrics Equalizers: ±12 dB;10 pole; 20 ÷ 20k Hz
- Time Alignment Distance 0 ÷ 510 cm / 0 ÷ 200.8 in.
- Time Alignment Delay 0 ÷ 15 ms
- Time Alignment Step 0,08 ms; 2,8 cm / 1.1 in.
- Time Alignment Fine set 0,02 ms; 0,7 cm / 0.27 in.
- SYSTEM SET:
- Preset (Drive Preset) Rotary switch for 7 installation Presets
- Acoustical Preset N.2 DSP Memory, DRC selectable
- From / to personal computer 1 x micro USB-B
- To Audison Electronics DRC controls
- ASP Automatic Speaker Presence
- Optical / AUX select 12V control for Optical In / AUX enable
- Master enable 12V control for Master In enable