Products by Car
This subwoofer is ready to pack a punch when installed as it appears thats what the new Q subwoofers are designed for that sound blasting bass. The solid aluminum diecast baskets with diamond cut as well as the massive triple ferrite magnet systems clearly signalize that these subwoofers really mean it. The extremely stiff, hand-scooped cones and oversized voice coils with enormous winding height are literally predestinated to turn incredible volumes of air into deep bass sounds.
Yet sheer power alone is not sufficient – numerous sophisticated technical details together with a smart mix of materials assure highest precision and detailed bass reproduction which will satisfy even most demanding music enthusiasts.
These subwoofers form a perfect symbiosis of maximum sound pressure and state-of-the-art sound quality in a new dimension.
So what are you waiting for? Start your "tailor-made subwoofer project" right now! Or Sit back and relax we will professionally install it for you !
- 1500W MAX / 750W RMS Power
- Extremely rigid non-pressed paper cone for maximum stiffness
- Wide low-loss foam surround for maximum cone excursions
- Concave PP dustcap with embossed HELIX logo
- 2 x 2 Ohms impedance allows most flexible configuration
- High-temperature dual voice coil with enormous winding height for outstanding linear excursion
- Rock-solid diecast basket with diamond cut
- Removable rubber gasket
- Rugged butyl magnet cover with HELIX lettering for perfect magnet protection
- Solid push terminals for large wire gauge
- Extremely powerful, 9 x ventilated triple ferrite magnet system for highest magnetic flux linearity
- Power RMS / max. P 750 / 1,500 Watts
- Impedance Z 2 x 2 Ω
- DC resistance Re 2 x 1.95 Ω
- Resonance frequency Fs 35 Hz
- Mechanical Q factor Qms 4.17
- Electrical Q factor Qes 0.42
- Total Q factor Qts 0.38
- Compliance Cms 99 μm/N
- Equivalent air volume Vas 13.8 L
- Force factor B*I 21.5 Tm
- Efficiency 1 W / 1 m SPL 85.0 dB
- Cone area Sd 333 cm²
- Moving mass Mms 220 g
- Cone material Non-pressed paper cone
- Mechanical resistance Rms 11.9 kg/s
- Voice coil diameter ø 63.5 mm
- Voice coil winding height 40 mm
- Max. linear excursion Xmax +/- 14.0 mm
- Outer diameter ø 274 mm / 10.79"
- Installation diameter ø 234 mm / 9.21"
- Installation depth 163 mm / 6.42"
Recommended enclosure volumes
- Sealed box
- Net volume - 15 L
- Lower limiting frequency (-3dB) - 52Hz
- Net volume - 30 L
- Port diameter - 80 mm / 3.94"
- Port area - 50 cm²
- Port length - 25 cm / 9.84"
- Port tuning frequency Fb - 38Hz
- Lower limiting frequency (-3dB) - 39 Hz