Products by Car
At the very first glance, it appears what the new Q subwoofers are designed for. The solid aluminum diecast baskets with diamond cut as well as the massive triple ferrite magnet systems clearly signalize that these subwoofers really mean it. The extremely stiff, hand-scooped cones and oversized voice coils with enormous winding height are literally predestinated to turn incredible volumes of air into deep bass sounds.
Yet sheer power alone is not sufficient – numerous sophisticated technical details together with a smart mix of materials assure highest precision and detailed bass reproduction which will satisfy even most demanding music enthusiasts.
These subwoofers form a perfect symbiosis of maximum sound pressure and state-of-the-art sound quality in a new dimension.
So what are you waiting for? Start your "tailor-made subwoofer project" right now! Or Sit back and relax we will professionally install it for you !
- 2000W MAX / 1000W RMS Power
- Extremely rigid non-pressed paper cone for maximum stiffness
- Wide low-loss foam surround for maximum cone excursions
- Concave PP dustcap with embossed HELIX logo
- 2 x 2 Ohms impedance allows most flexible configuration
- High-temperature dual voice coil with enormous winding height for outstanding linear excursion
- Rock-solid diecast basket with diamond cut
- Removable rubber gasket
- Rugged butyl magnet cover with HELIX lettering for perfect magnet protection
- Solid push terminals for large wire gauge
- Extremely powerful, 9 x ventilated triple ferrite magnet system for highest magnetic flux linearity
- Power RMS / max. - P -1,000 / 2,000 Watts
- Impedance - Z -2 x 2 Ω
- DC resistance - Re -2 x 1.95 Ω
- Resonance frequency - Fs - 33 Hz
- Mechanical Q factor - Qms - 4.62
- Electrical Q factor - Qes - 0.44
- Total Q factor - Qts -0.41
- Compliance - Cms - 68 μm/N
- Equivalent air volume - Vas - 65.2 L
- Force factor B*I 24.8 Tm
- Efficiency 1 W / 1 m - SPL - 90 dB
- Cone area - Sd - 819 cm²
- Moving mass - Mms - 366 g
- Cone material - Non-pressed paper cone
- Mechanical resistance - Rms - 15.0 kg/s
- Voice coil diameter ø 76 mm
- Voice coil winding height - 40 mm
- Max. linear excursion Xmax +/- 14.0 mm
- Outer diameter ø 396 mm / 15.59"
- Installation diameter ø 348 mm / 13.70"
- Installation depth - 198 mm / 7.80"
Recommended enclosure volumes
- Sealed box
- Net volume - 60 L
- Lower limiting frequency (-3dB) - 45 Hz
- Net volume - 100 L
- Port diameter - 100 mm / 3.94"
- Port area - 78 cm²
- Port length - 14 cm / 5.51"
- Port tuning frequency Fb - 30Hz
- Lower limiting frequency (-3dB) - 29 Hz