Products by Car
Wireless Apple Carplay Android Auto Interface for BMW 6 Series 2012-2013
BMW 6 Series wireless Apple Carplay/Android Auto integrated perfectly onto the original factory fitted BMW screen. Does not require modification to the head unit or any of the existing equipment in the vehicle,this system allows you to switch between your factory CIC IDrive menu and the Apple Carplay/Android Auto system. It adds Apple Carplay and Android Auto functionality to your vehicle and also has a built-in rear camera interface, so you can add on a camera for reversing if you wish to do so.
- Wireless/wired Android Auto
- Wireless/wired Apple CarPlay
- Android/Apple mirroring
- Switch between your factory menu and carplay/android auto
- Allows addition of aftermarket reversing camera
- Audio/Video playback via USB flash drive
- Wireless connection via WIFI/Bluetooth – Also supports wired connection.
- Audio output through factory sound system
- Video Input for connecting any video source such as Digital TV, DAB, DVD
This is only supported on this BMW CIC menu design
Your BMW will also need to either have factory AUX or have AUX coded in
Reversing Camera with Fitting (Optional)
One of the smallest and discreet high quality universal revering camera that works great with the Apple Carplay /Andriod Auto Interface.
If you would like this product(s) professionally fitted by our Installation team at our Ilford workshop, simply select the "Fitting Service" option on the Installation Service Options drop down before adding to basket.
After making your purchase our sales team will contact you within 24 hours to arrange a suitable date and time to book your vehicle in for fitting.
Please check your BMW IDrive version, the easiest way to check which system you have is to check the menu screen design, you can match your menu design to the ones below to see what BMW Idrive system you are running.
- BMW 6 Series F12/F13/F06 2012-2013 CIC 6.5"/8.8"/10.25" Screen
*Some models may require additional parts for sound output which is charged separately.