Products by Car
Peugeot Adaptiv OEM Multimedia And Navigation Upgrade
The Adaptiv interface allows extensive multimedia and navigation upgrades to the OEM screen of your Peugeot. It is an all in one interface that adds Navigation, USB/SD and Aux inputs as well as support for an aftermarket reverse camera. There is also an option to add a DVB-T Tuner and a DAB Tuner to the system, which can be controlled by the OEM controls as well as an HDMI Input.
The Adaptiv Interface Is Suitable For The Majority Of The Peugeot Range With An Control Screen InstalledYou want to supplement your factory-installed media system with modern navigation and communication functions? No problem. Navigate your destination with ease with map coverage that covers 47 European countries and keep up to date with the latest traffic news with live updates thanks to TMC Adaptiv's system. The adaptiv system not only extends your OEM system with complete navigation but also with a USB port, microSD card reader, aux inputs and rear view camera port. Some Peugeot's lack original GPS navigation, now we can now solve your integrated GPS wish at half the cost of a factory one. If you own a Peugeot 308 2013> 508 2014> 208 2011> 3008 2014> with a color control screen for your Peugeot's original stereo with AUX input but without original navigation, this is your best solution to integrate a GPS solution to your existing car stereo. This amazing GPS navigation not only gives you access to a map data across Europe but also enables many other functional connections to your existing display in your Peugeot. How about playing a movie via the USB input or connecting a TV receiver or back camera? You choose what else you want to install in your Peugeot.
The compact design of the Adaptiv-Box means no changes are made to the factory media system. There are some interesting expansion options for the Adaptive system via external function modules, such as the connection of a DVB-T (Optional ADV-DVBT) and DAB tuner (Optional ADV-DAB), Also you are able to view your smartphone on the factory Peugeot screen, which you can simply and easily control with the factory-made controls of the OEM radio, using the HDMI input (Optional ADV-HDMI) for connecting Android-based smartphones and Apple iPhones.
- Play audio from the factory radio sources during navigation
- An intuitive and logical operation
- Connecting an aftermarket reversing camera
- USB port for media playback
- MicroSD card port
- AUX input for audio
- Versatile expansion possibilities
- Navigation computer
- 8 GB SD card with navigation software and map data EU
- Car-specific cable
- GPS antenna with 5 m cable
- TMC antenna line
- A / V + RVC in / out cable Interface
- LVDS connection cable
- Album art is also supported in audio mode playback.
- Unit dimensions: 170 x 95 mm
- European map coverage for 47 countries (based on TomTom) to 8 GB SD card
- 3-D navigation with a realistic 3D view of the terrain, sights, city centers and curves
- Lane Assistant on the navigation map, view of the traffic signs in the navigation map, tunnel mode
- TTS spoken instructions in 29 languages
- TMC receiver for traffic updates
- Menu navigation in 28 languages
*Additional Accessories Sold Separately Check "Optional Extras"
*Before making your purchase please check your vehicle make, model and year is listed on the vehicle compatibility list located on the bottom of this page, if your vehicle details are not listed or you’re unsure please contact our sales team on 0208554 5554.
VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY LIST
(Control Display SYSTEM)
|MODEL [CODE]||START YEAR||END YEAR|