Products by Car
Puristic yet trimmed to maximum sound quality - the component speaker systems of the P series don't need to dazzle with visual gimmicks. The whole construction with lots of finesse follows the acoustic performance which is absolutely breathtaking.
The unique glassfiber-paper compound cone of the mid-woofer, the huge but easy to install 2” / 50 mm midrange speaker, the hand-coated silk dome tweeter and the complex crossover network with tweeter level adjustment are only a few of the technical highlights.
So everybody who don´t care about some more installation effort of the 3-way component system will be rewarded with a fantastic resolution and highly accurate spatial reproduction.
- 250W Max Power
- 125W RMS Power
- 6.5” / 165 mm woofer with novel glassfiber-paper compound cone for maximum stiffness combined with lowest moving mass and perfect inner damping
- 2” / 50 mm midrange with lightweight, hand-coated silk dome for perfect impulse response
- 1” / 25 mm tweeter with hand-coated silk dome for balanced, natural sound reproduction and lowest compression effects
- Complex 12 dB crossover network with three-stage tweeter level adjustment; solely equipped with highgrade components:
- Low-distortion inductors with minimum DC resistance
- Low-induction metal film resistors
- Minimum-loss foil capacitors for midrange and tweeter crossover
- Gold-plated terminals
- Grille included
|Power RMS / max.||125 / 250 Watts|
|Frequency response||40 Hz - 25,000 Hz|
|Efficiency 1 W / 1 m||90 dB|
|Cone material||TW: Coated silk|
M: Coated silk
W: Glassfiber-paper compound
|Crossover||12 dB with tweeter level adjustment|
|Outer diameter||TW: 58 mm / 2.28"|
M: 93 mm / 3.66"
W: 165.5 mm / 6.52"
|Installation diameter||TW: 49.3 mm / 1.95"|
M: 82 mm / 3.23"
W: 142 mm / 5.60"
|Installation depth||TW: 15 mm / 0.60"|
M: 30 mm / 1.18"
W: 67 mm / 2.64"