Products by Car
TIt represents the maximum expression of the Audison R&D staff, who have pushed themselves beyond the absolute without any brakes, looking for the perfect sound parameteres.
HV venti is a stereo Dual Mono amplifier realized according to absolute Hi End parameters. Four power supplies, low feedback, high bias current: these are only some of the adopted solutions to obtain reference performances.
Through the developing of HV venti project many technological innovations were introduced in audio field. Dual Power lets you set up final stage in two output power configurations, Hi Current or Hi Power. This function permits total conformation to loudspeakers impedance and power handling specifications.
The preamplifier PCB is able to dissipate the heat generated by the active devices while keeping their working temperature at the same level and positively affecting sound. In order to let you admire the masterpiece Audison designers created the electronics is covered by a special tempered scratchproof glass and it is lighted by several white, red and blue leds positioned in strategic spots.
According to the definition of HiRes audio provided by JAS (Japan Audio Society - jas-audio.or.jp), HV venti far exceed the above 40 kHz bandwith analog requirement, providing an astonishing 5 - 75k Hz (@ -3 dB, 2 VRMS, 4 Ohm).
MOSFET-BJT HYBRID CONFIGURATION
Unique output power stage topology, FUNCTION discrete IGBT, realized with a complementary pair of Hitachi DMOS driving two pair of complementary Sanken power BJT, each rated for 30A peak current and 200W dissipation.
DUAL POWER FUNCTION
A revolutionary function allowing the user to select the amplifiers output power configuration and the operating class.
DUAL MONO CONSTRUCTION
Four Synchro-PWM power supplies allow for a very fast transient current response and to create a Dual Mono configuration.
JFET DIFFERENTIAL STAGES
Fully balanced JFET differential preamplifier inputs with output buffer for control unit.
Hi Current - 200 W x 2 800 W x 1
Hi Power - 400 W x 2 1600 W x 1
Hi Current - 400 W x 2 1300 W x 1
Hi Power - 800 W x 2
Hi Current - 350 W x 2
- Exclusive circuitry IGBT (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor).
- A Class preamplifier, intermediate stages and drivers.
- Dual Mono construction featuring four power supplies in Synchro-PWM configuration.
- Made exclusively with discrete components.
- Signal switching made exclusively with relays.
- Fully balanced input circuit.
- Power supply on separate board to eliminate interference.
- ‘Dual Power’ function to switch between Hi-Current and Hi-Power.
- ‘Bias Selector’ function to change the percentage in A Class.
- High quality crossover module supplied.
- 5 mm aluminium chassis connecting two side cooling ducts.