Products by Car
Thanks to the Analog Devices DSP (ADSP-21489), 32 bit floating-point Sharc series (450 MHz clock), bit One HD makes the most of Hi-Res audio files achieving studio master quality in your car. The bit One HD is able to develop an Audison Full DA HD chain, providing pure digital signal tranfer: the digital audio signal comes through one of the two optical digital inputs (TOSLINK up to 24 bit/192 kHz), is processed by the DSP at 24 bit/96 kHz and is sent to Audison amplifiers through two AD link ports, preserving all the information of the Hi-Res audio file reproduced.
A dedicated FIR firmware release enables the user to process up to 9 digital channels with crossover FIR filters. Through this type of sound processing, much more demanding in terms of calculation resources, a leading-edge in-car listening experience is achieved. Three equalizers based on two different types of digital filters (FIR and IIR) manage the frequency response: 5 poles input equalization (MASTER and AUX) FIR type, to flatten the curve based on the input selected; IIR 11 poles output equalizer, to adapt the frequency response in the car compartment; 5 poles main equalization, FIR type, to “shape” the sound of the entire system according to the user’s personal music preferences.
When bit One HD is connected to an OEM head unit, a guided configuration routine automatically synchronizes the input audio channels, which are often time-delayed from the OEM source or amplifier, prior to the signals summing. A De-equalization of the OEM system frequency response is then performed, featuring linear-phase FIR filters, to obtain an unparalleled reconstruction of the original signal without altering the phase response.
The RVA (Remote Volume Aux) function allows the selection of an auxiliary source (like the Audison bit Play HD) and adjust its volume via the OEM Head Unit. The system setup is graphically managed and all the tuning features can be accessed intuitively, according to specific criteria required by the car audio industry. The bit One HD features 8 memories for the pre-sets of the Windows-based (10, 8, 7 edition) PC software.
Twelve input channels for four different signal typologies (amplified, pre-amplified and TOSLINK optical digital) and six different sources managed through DRC MP remote control (provided), making the bit One HD a unique interface suitable for any need. 13 analog and/or digital output channels ensure a wide expandability for any audio system configuration. Connecting the bit One HD to the Audison bit Tune through an automatic procedure, all the processor’s basic audio parameters can be optimized (time alignment, equalization and output levels) ensuring an excellent acoustic result.
- Voltage 11-15 VDC
- Operating power supply voltage 7.5 - 14.4VDC
- Idling current 0.75 A
- Switched off without DRC MP 2 mA
- Switched off with DRC MP 5 mA
- Remote IN voltage 6.5 - 15 VDC (1mA)
- Remote OUT voltage 10 - 15 VDC (130 mA)
- ART (Automatic Remote Turn ON) 4 - 7 VDC
- Fuse 2 A
- Distortion - THD @ 1 kHz, 1 VRMS Output 0.004 %
- Bandwidth @ -3 dB 4.5 Hz - 32k Hz
- S/N ratio @ A weighted
- Master Input 96 dBA
- AUX Input 95 dBA
- OPTICAL IN1 / IN2 Inputs 105 dBA
- Channel Separation @ 1 kHz 77 dBA
- Input sensitivity Pre Master 0.7 - 6.5 V RMS
- Input sensitivity Speaker Master 2 - 16 V RMS
- Input sensitivity AUX Master 0.3 - 5 V RMS
- Input impedance Pre In / Speaker In / AUX 15 k ohm
- Max Output Level (RMS) @ 0.1% THD 4 V
- Low level (Pre) Ch1-Ch6, AUX L/R
- High Level (Speaker In) Ch1-Ch12
- Digital 2 x Optical (S/PDIF; Max 192 kHz/24 bit)
- OUTPUT STAGE
- Low level (Pre) Ch1-Ch13
- Digital AD Link 1 Ch1-Ch8
- Digital AD Link 2 Ch9-Ch13
- Type: 12/24/36/48dB Linkwitz
- 6/12/18/24/30/36/42/48dB Butterworth
- Mode: Full / Hi Pass /LowPass /BandPass
- DxLxH (mm/inches): 225 x 150 x 32,3 , 8.85” x 5.90” x 1.27”