Products by Car
Bass is in the smallest hut –If mounting space in the vehicle is scarce and existing car hifi systems badly need the "extra kick" in the low frequency range without great effort, the new HELIX active subwoofers U8A is right choice.
Driven by powerful, integrated Class AB amplifiers with 180 W RMS, the heavy-duty drivers with their rock-solid aluminum cones and heat-resistant voice coils easily transform the amplifier power into punchy bass. Thanks to comprehensive setting options like the adjustable, high-slope lowpass filter and particularly sensitive phase control, the low frequency reproduction can be perfectly adapted to the acoustic conditions inside the vehicle. Equipped with a 2-channel highlevel input with automatic turn on function as well as a 2-channel lowlevel RCA input a seamless integration is guaranteed. And thanks to the especially shallow cabinet design the installation will be a no-brainer, especially if space is extremely limited – these small "bass boosters" may even fit under the seats, for example.
- 360W Max / 180 RMS Power
- Powerful, integrated Class AB amplifier with 180 W RMS power for punchy bass
- Solid and low-resonance diecast aluminium housing for precise bass reproduction and optimum heat dissipation
- Heavy-duty 8” chassis with extremely stable aluminum cone for compression-free transformation of the amplifier power into sound pressure
- 2-channel highlevel input with Auto Turn-on function as well as 2-channel lowlevel input
- Continuously adjustable, steep-flanked lowpass filter
- Particularly sensitive adjustment of the phase
- Cable remote control for volume adjustment included in delivery
- Especially flat housing design - ideal for space-saving under-seat mounting
- Power RMS / max. 180 / 360 Watts
- Woofer diameter 8" / 200 mm
- Inputs 2 x RCA / Cinch
- 2 x Highlevel speaker input
- 1 x Remote In
- 1 x Remote control input
- Input sensitivity Highlevel 1.2 - 20 Volts
- RCA / Cinch 0.3 - 4 Volts
- Input impedance RCA / Cinch 10 kOhms
- Input impedance highlevel 33 Ohms
- Frequency response 45 - 150 Hz
- Lowpass 50 - 150 Hz adjustable
- Subsonic 16 Hz / 12dB/Oct.
- Phase switch 0° / 180° switchable
- Phase shift 0 - 180° adjustable
- Slope lowpass 24 dB/Oct.
- Signal-to-noise ratio > 92 dB (A-weighted)
- Distortion (THD) < 0.4 %
- Operating voltage 10.5 - 16 Volts
- Fuse 25 A Maxi-fuse (APX)
- Additional features Diecast aluminum housing, cable remote control for volume adjustment, Auto Remote switch
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 78 x 245 x 345 mm /
- 3.07 x 9.65 x 13.58"