Products by Car
CX-Series amps reach massive power levels thanks to an optimized circuit layout and the highest-grade internal components. Highly efficient heat sinks keep the amp cool with a sophisticated look. Mono amps offer an optional remote level control to adjust your bass right from the dash.
CX-Series Mono Amps are now one-ohm stable, giving you even more power and wiring options for your system! Using efficient Class-D power, the CXA400.1 features a variable bass boost with KickEQ™, giving you as much as a 6dB of extra bump with a simple turn of the optional CXARC Remote Bass Controller. A powerful 12dB crossover and 24dB subsonic filter is included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection. Use the full-range outputs to expand your system with other bass amps, or a full-range amp to complete your system.
CX.1 Amplifiers accept up to 40 volts (400 watts) of speaker-level input signal. This kind of flexibility both makes line-out converters unnecessary and optimizes your sound quality at the same time!
Expand your system with full-range, RCA pass-through outputs, then choose a “standard” mount or a cool vertical mount with the included hardware.
CX.1 Amps deliver as much as 400 watts into one bass channel.
- MODEL CXA400.1
- Power (watts/ch) 4 Ohm 150x1
- Power (watts/ch) 2 Ohm 300x1
- Power (watts/ch) 1 Ohm 400x1
- CXRC Remote Bass Capable
- Frequency Response (Hz): 25-200, +0/-1dB
- Input Sensitivity: 125mV–5V (Low Level) 1V–40V (High Level)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB, a-weighted, re: rated power
- Active Crossover: Variable Lo-pass 50Hz–200Hz, 12dB/octave
- Subsonic Filter: 25Hz @24dB/octave
- KickEQ™ Boost
- Variable 0-6dB @40Hz
- Efficient Class-D amplifier
- Three-second turn-on/off delay to eliminate unwanted interference
- Variable 12dB crossovers provides control to dial in perfect sound
- KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
- 24dB subsonic filter for protection from potentially damaging frequencies
- FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
- Accepts up to 40-volt input signal
- Small footprint for easier installation
- Compatible with CXARC Remote Bass Control
- Vertical mounting hardware included for another unique look