Products by Car
The new AP F8.9 bit is the ideal for the most demanding integration projects, where high power is required along with the flexibility of the nine-channel DSP. The word “Forza”, meaning “Power” in Italian, well describes the 8 x 85 W RMS and 4 x 260 in bridge mode (RMS @ 4Ω), with an optimal power to size ratio. The integrated processor is equipped with a dedicated software and 7 pre-configured presets. Thanks to the built-in Audison USS technology (Universal Speakers Simulator), AP F8.9 bit can also be correctly connected to head-units with “speaker load detection” function that monitors the presence of a low-impedance load to enable the audio outputs.The ninth channel pre-out is perfect to drive a mono amplifier or an active subwoofer.
Full DA - Full Digital Audio
Pure digital signal transfer with a resolution up to 24 bit / 48 kHz.
Auto tuning by Audison bit Tune and communication with bit Drive portal.
DE-EQ - De Equalization
De-equalization function to “flatten” any equalization applied by default by OEM sources.
USS technology allows APF 8.9 bit to work with head-units featuring the “speaker load detection” circuit
- 8Ch at 4Ohm: 85 W x 8
- 8Ch at 2Ohm: 130 W x 8
- 4Ch (Bridge 1/2; 3/4; 5/6; 7/8) at 4Ohm: 260 W x 4
- Pre-In Inputs: Ch1 ÷ Ch 6 customizable
- Speaker-In Inputs: Ch1 ÷ Ch 6 customizable
- Digital IN: 1 x Optical S/PDIF; Max 192 kHz / 24 bit
- Sub Out (RCA Pre Out): 4 VRMS
- Filter type Full / Hi pass / Low Pass / Band Pass
- Filter mode and slope Linkwitz @ 12/24 dB
- Butterworth @ 6/12/18/24 dB
- Crossover frequency 68 steps @ 20 ÷ 20k Hz
- Phase control 0° / 180°
- Bass Boost N.1 Adjustable Parametric Pole
- Analog Input Equalizer
- (20 ÷ 20k Hz) Automatic De-Equalization
- Output Equalizer N.9 Parametrics Equalizers: ±12 dB;10 pole; 20 ÷ 20k Hz
- Time Alignment Distance 0 ÷ 510 cm / 0 ÷ 200.8 inches
- Time Alignment Delay 0 ÷ 15 ms
- Time Alignment Step 0.08 ms; 2.8 cm / 1.1 inch
- Time Alignment Fine SET 0.02 ms; 0.7 cm / 0.27 inch
- Preset (Drive Preset) Rotary switch for 7 installation Presets
- Acoustic Preset N.2 DSP Memory, DRC selectable